Who can claim???

Who can claim???

January 23, 2018 Uncategorized 0


As soon as a tenant signs a ‘tenancy agreement’ to rent a property the landlord is obligated to ensure

the property meets and remains at a certain level.


If you have informed your landlord of any faults/damages to the property you are renting they have 21 days

to make the adequate repairs, failing which you are within your rights to bring a claim for housing disrepair.


Here at housingdisrepairadvice.com we can offer a free assessment of your particular case today

and also advise whether you are entitled to compensation.

Contact our friendly expert team today on 0151 231 1142

or fill in a contact form on the website for a call back at your convenience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *