Do you know which repairs your landlord is responsible for?
- Examples of repairs which your landlord may be required to undertake, include but are not limited to the following
- The structure and exterior of the building – including the roof, walls, windows and external doors
- Central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys
- Water, pipes, basins, sinks, toilets and baths
- Drains and guttering
- Gas pipes, electrical wiring and any appliances provided
- Common parts such as lifts and communal entrances
Your tenancy agreement might set out other responsibilities we can help you check.
For a free assessment of your housing disrepair case call our friendly team today on
0151 231 1142